We are looking for expert Automation Engineers with a deep understanding of the configuration and deployment of various virtual cloud technologies. You are expected to work with multiple business units to assess, recommend and implement technical solutions. You will be providing both desktop and online support to our team members. You should be able to collaborate across various teams and ensure that the project plans and communication is carried out in a professional manner.
- Collaborate with Client Service Teams, Developers, Strategists, and Technical Campaign Managers to design and execute data-driven, complex marketing programs.
- Deliver configuration assessments and in-depth capability to the clients' marketing data technology solutions.
- Communicate with the client stakeholders to assess the current technology/process pain points and develop solutions.
- Work in close association with the Accounts team to assist with the auditing and shaping of CRM programs for our clients.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle client interactions lucidly.
- Technical experience in handling Digital Marketing tools
- Deep understanding of all the Digital Marketing processes, including 1 to 1 User Journeys, Cross Channel Marketing, etc.
- Skilled in analysing business requirements and mapping technical flows.
- Experienced in implementing web analytical tools like Google Analytics.