We are looking for experienced content researchers to join our ever-growing team of digital marketing enthusiasts. You will be working with a multidisciplinary team of researchers, curators, and writers. Here, you will be playing a critical role in determining how content shapes up, thereby supporting our team of content writers to produce contents that add value for the readers. Self-motivated individuals with proven experience in the field will be given preference.
- Conduct detailed research and identify different sites to collect relevant information
- Work within the stipulated time schedules and finish projects within the deadlines.
- Utilize industry best practices and stay aware of the organization's mission to create contents that add value.
- Communicate and cooperate with the team members and team leads.
- Prepare, review, and filter out the necessary information
- Prepare well-structured drafts for writers to refer to and write.
- Ensure quality of data and maintain consistency.
- Identify the client's needs and find relevant content to fill those gaps.
- Ability to read through contents quickly and identify relevant information
- Skilled in conducting research using multiple data sources
- Familiarity in using various web applications.
- Ability to interpret information and communicate key takeaways from different sources in a structured format.
- A clear understanding of context and varied perspectives.
- Organized, systematic, and thorough working style.
- Excellent time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting to changes as required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact with team members on a daily basis.
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs, Zoho docs, Excel sheets, and communication platforms
- like Zoom, Google Meets, and Discord, to name a few.